The Information Sharing and Analysis Organization Standards Organization (ISAO SO) is seeking new members to work on the development of guidelines for ISAOs and companies who plan to share cybersecurity information internationally.
For those interested in joining this working group, please visit the Join a Working Group page and complete the application.
- Co-Chair: Elizabeth McGrath, Principal Information Systems Engineer, MITRE
- Co-Chair: Norma Krayem, Senior Policy Advisor, Co-Chair, Cybersecurity and Privacy Team, Holland & Knight
- SO Advisor: Allen Shreffler, Senior Cybersecurity Analyst, LMI
Provide ISAOs with the knowledge required to make informed decisions regarding the sharing of cybersecurity information across national borders and the addition of international members. Discuss and address the advantages, obstacles, and global restrictions that may impact how ISAOs operate.
- The benefits, challenges, and risks that ISAOs and companies face when deciding to share cyber information internationally
- Baseline laws and regulations that may include constraints that ISAOs should know about