During this public meeting, the ISAO Standards Organization focused on the efforts of the standards working groups regarding:
- What needs to be considered by a newly forming ISAOs and what are the first steps?
- What capabilities might an ISAO provide?
- What types of information will be shared and what are some mechanisms for doing so?
- What security and privacy is needed for a newly forming ISAO?
- What mentoring support is available for newly forming ISAOs?
- What government programs and services are available to assist ISAOs?
Participants also had an opportunity to learn about timelines of major activities and contribute suggestions and ideas to the ISAO effort.