The ISAO SO is looking for information sharing practitioners, innovative vendors, thought leaders, and policy makers to share their expertise with the community at the conference, taking place October 31 – November 1, 2017 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C.
Proposals should provide practical advice and solutions to attendees of the conference and equip them with the knowledge to meet today’s ever-changing cybersecurity challenges. Proposals will be evaluated on the value provided to Information Sharing and Analysis Organizations (ISAOs) and the community at large.
Submit your proposal today to lead a breakout session, participate in a panel, or provide a presentation.
We look forward to presentations at IISC 2017 on the following topics:
- Automated Sharing
- Analysis Trends and Best Practices
- Building Trust in a Community of Interest
- Centralized vs. Decentralized Information Sharing
- Cross-Sector Sharing
- Information Sharing Platforms and Technology
- International Information Sharing Considerations
- Legal Issues and Considerations
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Privacy Concerns
- Role of Government in Information Sharing
- Value Proposition of an Information Sharing