Threatvine is a cyber security information-sharing platform, designed for cross-organisational, cross-sector sharing which powers National cyber strategies worldwide.
Uniting critical national infrastructure, law enforcement and academia, Threatvine moves beyond cyber-security information sharing to collaborative cyber-security intelligence analysis; keeping you one step ahead of the cyber threat.
Surevine, the company behind Threatvine, build secure, scalable collaboration environments for Government and organisations with the most demanding security requirements.
Products and Services
- Cyber Incident Response
- Threatvine, designed especially for cyber-threat information sharing, powers the real-time collaboration needed to stay one step ahead of the threat. Immensely disruptive, fast-paced incidents require a similarly fast-paced, coordinated response. The response to any incident will rely on individuals with unique insight, skills, and capabilities—and it’s only through collaboration that we can truly tap in to that for our common benefit.
- Distribution of Information
- Threatvine enables secure cross-organisational collaboration, so you can confidently share beyond your team/organisation, as/when you need to. Supported by Threatvine’s unique information handling feature, which allows you to enforce your Information Handling rules, from industry standard TLP to national Protective Marking, Threatvine ensures you get-to-know, when you need-to-know.
- Technology Platforms
- Threatvine is a cyber security information-sharing platform, designed for cross-organisational, cross-sector sharing. Deep security enhancements to meet your organisation’s specific needs, and its flexible architecture allows you to swap-out and upgrade components.
- Threat Management and Analysis
- Threatvine has been specifically built for cyber-security information sharing, enabling real-time situational awareness and threat intelligence collaboration. Threatvine also includes Structured Cyber-security Incident Reporting, powered by standards-based sharing through STIX.