The ISAO SO is engaged with working groups to identify and prioritize products to meet the needs of ISAOs. The document series below provides preliminary ideas regarding potential future documents, but is still in development.
The ISAO SO will approve an editorial schedule based on inputs from working groups using a document development guide, a checklist designed to balance creativity and consistency of future documents. Once proposed documents are approved and scheduled for publication, the tentative list of documents below will be updated with an approved publication schedule.
To submit a suggestion for future documents, please email Contact@isao.org.
Documents in orange have been published.
Documents in blue are currently in development.
Documents in italics are proposed but have not yet been approved for development.
ISAO 400 Series: Privacy and Security
- ISAO 400-1: Introduction to Privacy and Security
- ISAO 400-2: Privacy Guidelines
- ISAO 400-3: Security Guidelines
- ISAO SP 4000: Guiding Practices to Advance Consumer Privacy in Cybersecurity Information Sharing
ISAO 500 Series: Global Information Sharing
- ISAO 500-1: Introduction to Global Sharing
- ISAO 500-2: International Issues
ISAO 600 Series: Government Relations
- ISAO 600-1: Introduction to the Role of Government
- ISAO 600-2: US Government Relations, Programs & Services
- ISAO 600-3: The Cybersecurity Information Sharing and Analysis Ecosystem at the Regional, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) Government level