Protecting your business from cyber threats is our business. SOCSoter is a truly plug-n-play cyber security system designed specifically for small to midsized businesses. Around the clock monitoring starts the second you plug the complimentary device in to your network. No data storage in the cloud, no additional IT staff, just comprehensive managed network security at an affordable monthly price that will help you meet compliance standards and protect your business.
Products and Services
- Threat Management
- SOCSoter’s Advance Threat Detection service provides threat feeds for those companies looking for additional protection or industry specific protection. Feeds are pushed hourly. SOCSoter can load any or all ISAO’s threat indicators to our device. We monitor the device 24/7 and will alert the customer when we see something malicious on their network.
- Risk Management
- SOCSoter offers a wide variety of professional services that helps organizations identify gaps in security and regulatory requirements.
- Policy Related Products and Services
- SOCSoter can help companies prepare for industry requirements. We offer a wide variety of professional services that helps organizations identify gaps in security and regulatory requirements.
- Cyber Incident Response
- We offer full incident response capabilities to our clients who don’t know how to respond to a cyber-attack. We can diagnose what is happening, contain the attack, eradicate the attack mechanism, perform forensics, work with law enforcement, attorneys, and help recover to normal.
- SOCSoter compliance service is used to comply with industry regulations. Logs are collected then store indefinitely. Various reports can be generated based off customer andindustry requirements. This service can also configure custom alerts.
- Other Products and Services
- SOCSoter’s CYBERDEFENSE is four IDSs in one service. We use signature, behavior, statistical, and anomaly based detection. We use this to detect viruses, information leaks, download executables from unusual sites, policy violations, and more.