The Faith-Based Information Sharing and Analysis Organization (FB-ISAO) serves as a trusted partner at the center of a national network of faith-based organizations and associations that have been informed and equipped to prevent, protect against, mitigate, respond to and recover from incidents arising from all-hazards, ensuring the resilience and continuity of these important community assets.
- Cybersecurity incidents, such as email scams, ransomware infections and website defacements;
- Physical security incidents, such as hostile events/active shooter and incidents of low-tech terrorism;
- Public health incidents, such as seasonal flu activity and disease outbreaks;
- Natural disasters, such as severe weather events and earthquakes.
FB-ISAO support is intended to inform members’ situational awareness, preparedness planning and security operations, and to penetrate the decision-making cycle to help inform time-sensitive decisions effecting operations, security and resources.
ISAO Services and Capabilities
- Collect and disseminate information or resources for:
- response and recovery
- vendor vulnerabilities
- Analysis for:
- relevant information and trends
- producing and/or providing threat intelligence
- Host a secure online method for:
- discussion space for member-to-member collaboration
- a repository for sharing information with members
- Provide members:
- access to a library of adversary tactics, techniques and procedures
- an environment to form committees, working groups or special communities of interest
- a platform to encourage member sharing
- Additional services for members:
- participation in exercises
- develop and maintain relationships with relevant government agencies