CyberWyoming is a nonprofit organization that builds communities of cyber and technical mentors to encourage the adoption of cybersecurity best practices. As an Information Sharing an Analysis Organization (ISAO), CyberWyoming encourages IT personnel from Wyoming school districts, technology companies, community colleges, the university, cities, counties and hospitals to become members.
Additionally, companies who support Wyoming’s businesses, nonprofits and small municipalities with cyber-related products and services are encouraged to consider becoming a member or sponsor of CyberWyoming. Sponsors and members include companies with individuals such as bank loan managers, business checking account representatives, insurance agents who sell cyber-liability insurance, attorneys with cyber expertise and IT professionals.
ISAO Services and Capabilities
- Collect and disseminate information or resources for:
- response and recovery
- vendor vulnerabilities
- Host a secure online method for:
- a repository for sharing information with members
- Additional services for members:
- Support efforts to develop cyber workforce
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant government agencies