- Chair: Douglas M. DePeppe, Cyberlaw Attorney, EosEdge Legal
- Co-Chair: Mark Boggis, Executive, Cybersecurity Policy Solutions
- SO Advisor: Jeremy West
This working group will identify and address issues associated with ISAO interactions with the intelligence community, law enforcement, U.S. regulators, and Homeland Security.
- Legal issues and responsibilities when working with law enforcement
- Legal issues and responsibilities when working with the intelligence community
- Managing interactions with U.S. regulators
- Requirements for information sharing between the U.S. Government and the private sector